2010年2月7日星期日

Welcome to our home!

Today, Arsh's family come to our home for a farewell dinner. Buddha look like our mind ~ rainy! I'm so thanks Mom help me make some delicious vegetable meal. We're enjoy the meal very much. Arsh like the Chinese chile sauce because he like spicy. I was prepare "Mango Cream with Pomelo" dessert (楊枝甘露). I'm feeling very happy because they like this dessert.
Tejas like very busy in our home. I think he felt everything is very funny. He walk from living room to bed room, backwards and forwards. So, Arsh got busy too.
Baby always kicked Rox, Rox feeling very painful. I'm so worry with her. Hope baby don't come early. He must birth in Canada.
The price of Hong Kong porperty make them surprise, very expensive! They are not understand why the porperty go to the higher price. Of course, we're know that is not reasonable & crazy. But we're no choice because we live in Hong Kong.
I'm great to invited them come to our home. All will keep in my memory forever. I'm always miss you Tejas, Rox & Arsh ^2^

沒有留言: